Give It a Matte Finish!
Acid etch is a chemical etch step in the aluminum anodizing process which offers a better finish consistency and is environmentally friendly. It provides a cosmetic matte finish similar to bead/sand blasting, reducing time and costs in part finishing.
There are many benefits to acid etch anodizing:
- Reduces, or in some cases eliminates, die lines and surface defects
- Provides a superior matte finish for cosmetic consistency
- Provides better color consistency
- Environmentally friendly alternative to caustic etch
- Meets AAMA 611 specification
"Since we started using Alpha Metal Finishing for our anodize needs, we have experienced excellent results. Great cosmetic finishes and predictable build-up specifications is a must for our products. Alpha has removed the guesswork out of anodizing!"